Sunday, December 2, 2018

Beware Cryptocurrency Frauds

Beware Cryptocurrency Frauds: That purports to depict you discussing bitcoin cryptocurrency. Uh oh. The e-mail went on, Could you please confirm which you are not a mature writer for Coins Miner and you didn't authorize Coins Miner to utilize the video on its site? This, I hoped, should have been evident. The video, posted 3 Weeks back YouTube and embedded Coins Miners site, is a corrupt version of a brief explanatory clip I filmed over a year ago for Fortune, where I'm a senior author. Paradoxically, the first title of my video, which can be found both on Fortune.com and YouTube, is, the dangers of Purchasing Cryptocurrency.


Coins Miner had taken it, up it with their own promotional materials, and superimposes your own logo over the Fortune watermark from the video. Check out the following screenshots: Could you spot the difference? At this point, I'm confident that Coins Miner isn't just dangerous, but almost definitely a fraud. Evidently, there are red flags screaming fraud all around the companys website, such as the About Us section, which reads, Welcome To Coins Miner. We Started Coins Miner 2 Years Ago And We've Been Paying Our Investors With Peace And Unity.

Now, in addition, it seems likely that the government will shut it down. Im not shocked by this scheme. Back from October, I got a LinkedIn message from someone asking if I had been connected with the now defunct Coinsminer.org, which was utilizing my video on its home page, and'd uploaded it into the video hosting website Vimeo. At that Time, someone in our movie department had made a copyright complaint into Vimeo, which immediately removed the material. False impersonations abound in the filthy side of the cryptocurrency industry. Remember the U.S.

Securities and Exchange Commissions public service announcement from the shape of a spoof ICO web site about HoweyCoins? That came after crypto websites started listing actor Ryan Gosling as one of their team members. Some Weeks ago, I also got a Facebook message from someone asking if I work at Nexusonemarkets. The reason is because I've been investing from this blockchain platform and the assistant operation manager named Jen Wieczner has been attending into me and collected $10, 900 so far from me, the person wrote. By the time I read the message, the Nexusonemarkets web site had been already suspended by its hosting provider. But I suspect they were pulling off a comparable con using my name. (Its exceedingly improbable which this had been an innocent case of mistaken identity.

from Kiran's
Beware Cryptocurrency Frauds

from Crypto Crew https://obenilcrew.blogspot.com/2018/12/beware-cryptocurrency-frauds.html
via Beware Cryptocurrency Frauds rypto News


EmoticonEmoticon