Friday, February 2, 2018

Recovery of hacked computers


What to do after your computer has been hacked

As for my Windows 10 system machine, I could almost see them run across the screen, Trojans break the entrails, and keyloggers record everything with a sadistic smile. Sigh.

How did they get there? I let you in, believe it or not. I allowed the criminals to access the machine and, as they say, I was at that moment

Well, I tried everything that was available: I ran Bitdefender Total Security, but the problems were still there.

Ran Malwarebytes Anti-malware, got some results, but the problems continued, so it ran again in "safe mode". Ahh, the most containers and smelly, but still not satisfied, therefore, ran Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit in "safe mode" It really got a result, but I was running clearly in slow performance and doubt, now.


Visit Microsoft.com for help. It was aimed at Microsoft-backed engineers who, after a negotiated price, helped me understand how much damage there was to the machine's system. Yes, I sat on my hands and made a silent scream!

The answer was to completely replace the 10 O / S windows, so after a frantic backup of things I really wanted to keep, it was time to disconnect.

On the other hand, I'm still surprised that, although I make regular backups, there are always things I really need but I did not include in the backups: small things like desktop files with all these program references ...

OK, then in the main purpose of the recovery of the computer, - to recover the PC (These instructions were made in a Toshiba laptop with the latest version of Windows 10)

First, make sure your machine is connected to the Internet.

Regardless of all the bumph that Microsoft offers as the way to start, I had to hold the shift key (press and hold, while the computer restarts), and use the mouse to click on the power / restart.

OK, now I have the presentation screen: "Choose an option".

Choose the option "Troubleshoot"

When you click on "Troubleshoot", you will have an option.

Click on "Restore this PC" and you will have another option:


Pressing; "Delete my files" will delete all your files and reinstall a new Windows O / S

- but there is another option, here: click on "Delete all", and you will get the final configuration screen:

Reset this PC

Yes, the time has come, click on "Clean the unit completely".

Now the system will clean the disk data, reinstall Win10 (in this case) and prepare the computer so that you start the task of reinstalling all your programs and data files.

Look carefully at everything you are going to reinstall, do I need it or, better yet, what is it? Maybe a stranger?

There will be a series of images to indicate the progress

You will have plenty of time to think about your programs, whether you want them or not; reinstalling the system will take some time and your machine will restart more than once or twice ...


OK, good luck for your future efforts. If you find that these instructions do not work for your system or computer brand, I suggest you do a search on the Web to find out what suits you.

Remember, do not trust anyone who approaches you spontaneously, do not let anyone access your machine, except those for whom you have reason to trust and make sure you have a protection in place and a copy system Regular security All good practices to make sure you no longer need to do the computer recovery.


EmoticonEmoticon